how to buy

hand-made to order
attic 2 hand-makes all our furniture to order. We sell direct to the public and to the trade, including architects, specifiers, interior designer’s and contract furniture dealers.

placing an order
If you wish to place an order with us please give us a call or drop us an email to discuss your requirements as we would be only to happy to help in ensuring that you make the right choice. After all it’s an important decision as much as buying the right piece of furniture should be a sound investment.

Once we receive your order we will send you the order confirmation. On receipt of our order confirmation we require you to check the details of your order are correct, confirm your acceptance in writing and send payment direct to attic 2.  Once we receive acceptance and payment we will then process your order ready for production.

Standard pieces - On standard pieces in our collection we require a 50% deposit on acceptance of confirmation of order. 
Balance – the 50% balance of payment is required 14 working days prior to despatch and delivery.

Bespoke pieces – On all bespoke pieces specifically made to your requirements we require a non-refundable 25% deposit as a contribution towards design costs.  The balance of the remaining 75% deposit is required on acceptance and confirmation of order. As your order is bespoke and to your specific requirements we are unable to refund any part of the 100% deposit.

With all orders we will issue an invoice once payment in full has been received and the goods have been despatched.

Payment can be made by cheque or BACS transfer.  Please confirm payment method on ordering.  Payment by cheque should be made payable to attic 2 Ltd.

Cancellations - As all our pieces are hand-made to order and to your specification if you need to cancel your order we require you to do this in writing so that we receive your cancellation notice within 5 working days of attic 2 receiving your original order acceptance and deposit then we will refund your deposit in full.  After this all deposits are non-refundable and any order cancellations will be charged at 75% of order value.

lead times
We aim to be as highly responsive as we possibly can without compromising quality of product and service to you. Our standard lead time is 5 to 8 weeks from receipt of order acceptance and respective deposits/payments.  We will confirm estimated delivery date in advance and will contact to confirm actual delivery date and time-slot approximately 7 days prior to despatch.

Delivery times are between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.  Should you require a delivery time outside of these times and days please contact us. We will only be too happy to help but there may be a small additional charge.

delivery charges
We will confirm any delivery and installation charges when supplying you with your first quote or on our order confirmation. Delivery charges vary depending on location and type of delivery/installation required.  We offer a single or two man delivery option.  All our furniture is delivered with real tender loving care in he hands of the experts in furniture deliveries.

If your delivery is international please contact us for shipping details and a quote.

Thanks for your order 

company registration no. 3667415       VAT registration no. GB 753 3531 39